søndag 8. januar 2012

Just like a fresh start

Okay, let's do this. I'm kind of starting over with a new blog - again. But this time with fashion as the theme. I'm currently studying fashion design at Slåtthaug VGS in Bergen, Norway. But after this term and my graduating year I'm probably leaving Norway to study abroad.

Until recently my mind was set on TEKO in Denmark, but now I'm considering to apply to different schools in America as well.

My camera was stolen a while ago so the pictures will be of a little poor quality, but not too bad - I promise.

At this page I will post different looks, inspiration as well as pictures of the clothing I create.

If this sounds interesting to you, you are welcome to follow me on BlogLovin.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hey hello!
    I am Pier from the blog Models Jam (www.modelsjam.com).
    I found you have a very nice blog.Where are you from?
    What about following each other on bloglovin?
    I hope I didn't disturb you! :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Hello!
    I'm from Norway, and thank you so very much. I just began blogging on this site, so it's not that good yet :)
    Sure, I really liked your blog too! :)

    SvarSlett